Applications for the 2023-24 Edwards Collective cohort are open through Feb 13th (for the form, scroll to bottom of page).
Get to know more about the Collective and chat with current members by attending one of our recruitment events!
- Tue 1/31 – Study Break (details TBA), Edwards Hall Basement @ 8PM
- Sat 2/4 – Brunch, Edwards Hall Basement @ 10:30AM
- Mon 2/6 – Study Break: Art/Music/Film Trivia Night, Edwards Hall Basement @ 7:30PM
- Wed 2/8 – Boba at Junbi on Witherspoon @ 10:30AM
For planning purposes, please let us know if you hope to attend one of these events by filling out this Google form.
Applications are solicited at the start of the spring semester for the following academic year. The online application is open to Princeton students who are rising juniors and seniors from any college, and to rising sophomores who are currently residents of Mathey College.
Members of the Edwards Collective are expected to be active participants in this residential community, engaging in many of the following activities and opportunities:
- Attend regular brunches with other Collective participants.
- Talk with local artists and Lewis Center faculty to discuss works in progress.
- Receive informal guidance from Resident Graduate Students with expertise in the arts and humanities, who will live in an apartment suite nearby and facilitate weekly study breaks.
- Join in trips over fall and/or spring break to work on individual projects, relax, and enjoy the arts with fellow Collective members.
- Propose, plan, and attend trips to arts events such as musicals, operas, readings, and galleries.
- Meet Princeton alumni working in the arts and humanities.